- We send out our orders on Wednesday and Friday.
- Shipping costs:
– With each item added the price becomes higher.
– Belgium: FREE SHIPPING
– France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, UK: Small package starting 6 euros, bigger package starting 10,50 euros.
– The rest of Europe: Small package starting 6,50 euros, bigger package starting 26 euros.
– If you have questions about packaging and shipment, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our contact page.
- We accept Bancontact, Credit Card, Paypal and bank transfer.
- Our items are ethically made out of durable materials. We want to improve the durability of the products even more depending on how much the brand/shop grows.
- We make a few items ourselves and if we would get more orders we would start hiring specialized people (for sewing, printing,…).
- Our polymailer bags are 100% bio-degradable. The mail boxes are either reused or made out of 90% recycled materials. About the tissue: All the ink is soy-based and the tissue is completely acid free and FSC Certified, providing you with a premium packaging solution without harming the environment.
- If you’ve ordered a downloadable item you’ll be able to download it after payment.
- If we have sent the package, there’s no way to cancel or send back the order. Send us a message if there’s something wrong with your item(s).
- We aren’t responsible for bent or damaged packaging.
- If your order isn’t complete, we’ll send the rest without shipping costs!
- After ordering something from our shop you’ll be asked to sign up to our mailing list.
- After you’ve received the package you’ll be asked to write a review.
- The newsletter is sent when it fits our schedule, there are no specific days we send our mails (yet).
- Don’t use/copy/sell our work/illustrations and don’t repost it without giving credit.